- Triple B Cleaning, Inc. is certified by the International Kitchen Exhaust Association IKECA©. This certification verifies that Triple B Cleaning, Inc. has been tested and approved on NFPA® 96 requirements and OSHA® standards as they relate to the cleaning and maintenance of kitchen exhaust systems.
- Our company is a proud member of the IKECA©, the nationally recognized leader in kitchen exhaust certification. They offer continuing education to insure that the best and highest standards are kept. Each of our technicians goes through vigorous training so that they thoroughly understand how each system operates and how to maintain them so there are no interruptions in your kitchen operation.
- They are continuously educating our technicians with the latest development in numerous areas like green cleaning, energy saving devices, better maintenance practices and other safety related topics. It is costly but it’s the right way. Being a member means you have liability insurances, workers compensation insurance, commercial vehicle insurance and you have passed their certification exam.
- Is your current kitchen exhaust cleaner certified? “My kitchen exhaust cleaner is certified – or they wouldn’t be in business.” Wrong. There are many uncertified companies out there. We run into them every day. Just because some company has been cleaning your exhaust system for years doesn’t mean that they are certified. Anyone can attempt to clean a system. Health department inspectors typically only look for dirty canopies and easily visible conditions where grease from the filters and canopies can drip onto food that is being prepared. These personnel very rarely look behind the filters or get on the roof to inspect for excessive grease buildup. This is where the real danger is.
Click Here to learn more about our role in Fire prevention Contact us today for an estimate by a certified inspector
We service over 5,000 dining facilities in Texas and Florida.
- Major theme parks
- Local school districts
- Area hospitals
- Sport stadiums
- Corporate dining establishments
- Restaurant Chains
- Cruise Lines
- Government facilities